The Largest “Shovel Ready” Industrial Site on I-5 between Sacramento and Seattle
In Salem, Oregon, the Mill Creek Corporate Center is a master-planned 548-acre industrial site located near Interstate 5 and just 45 miles south of Portland, Oregon.
The project offers large distribution sites, business and industrial parks, and a commercial core offering restaurants, banking, and other services for the corporate center occupants. Flex-space, manufacturing sites, warehousing, and offices are offered in a spacious, planned environment.
Join companies who have recognized the advantages of the Mill Creek Corporate Center in Salem and have invested here:
Development and economic incentives of the site include:
- Cutting edge electrical, roadway and waste water infrastructure
- Shovel-ready sites
- Expedited and concurrent permitting allows construction to begin in less than 180 days.
- Enterprise Zone with 3 to 5 year property tax abatement.
- 60 miles from Port of Portland and Portland International Airport.
- Population base of 1 million people within a 45 minute radius
- Highly skilled work force, with strong university and vocational school support
- 100 acres of open space/natural area.
SEDCOR takes pride in its longstanding involvement in Japan’s Outbound Trade Mission. Feel free to download the English and Japanese versions of the following City of Salem informational brochures: