Mill Creek Corporate Center (MCCC), a master planned 548-acre industrial site in Salem Oregon offers a premier location with immediate access to the I-5 corridor. Mill Creek Corporate Center is located just 45 miles south of Portland Oregon.
The project offers large distribution sites, business and industrial parks and a commercial core offering restaurants, banking, and other services to the Corporate Center occupants. Flex-space, manufacturing sites, warehousing, and offices are offered in a spacious, planned environment.
The Largest “Shovel Ready” Industrial Site on I-5 between Sacramento and Seattle
Just minutes from Interstate 5 and several transportation hubs, Salem, Oregon is home to Mill Creek Corporate Center. Private and public investment have made these 548-acres ready for rapid development.
Join FedEx® and Home Depot® who recognized the advantages and invested here
- Cutting edge electrical, roadway and waste water infrastructure
- Shovel-ready sites
- Expedited and concurrent permitting allows construction to begin in less than 180 days.
- Enterprise Zone with 3 to 5 year property tax abatement.
- 60 miles from Port of Portland and Portland International Airport.
- Population base of 1 million people within a 45 minute radius
- Highly skilled work force, with strong university and vocational school support
- 100 acres of open space/natural area.
SEDCOR takes pride in its longstanding involvement in Japan’s Outbound Trade Mission. Feel free to download the English and Japanese versions of the following City of Salem informational brochures: