The Largest “Shovel Ready” Industrial Site on I-5 between Sacramento and Seattle
In Salem, Oregon, the Mill Creek Corporate Center is a master-planned 548-acre industrial site located near Interstate 5 and just 45 miles south of Portland, Oregon.
The project offers large distribution sites, business and industrial parks, and a commercial core offering restaurants, banking, and other services for the corporate center occupants. Flex-space, manufacturing sites, warehousing, and offices are offered in a spacious, planned environment.
Join companies who have recognized the advantages of the Mill Creek Corporate Center in Salem and have invested here:
Development and economic incentives of the site include:
- Cutting edge electrical, roadway and waste water infrastructure
- Shovel-ready sites
- Expedited and concurrent permitting allows construction to begin in less than 180 days.
- Enterprise Zone with 3 to 5 year property tax abatement.
- 60 miles from Port of Portland and Portland International Airport.
- Population base of 1 million people within a 45 minute radius
- Highly skilled work force, with strong university and vocational school support
- 100 acres of open space/natural area.