Consider Salem, Oregon the launching point for shipping your goods and products to destinations near and far.
The Port of Portland’s marine terminals and deep-draft shipping lanes provide ideal multi-modal global shipping solutions for the West Coast and international markets. Oregon’s businesses export more than $18.3 billion in goods annually. The state of Oregon has the fifth largest export-supported employment.
World Wide Accessibility
Less than a one day drive to: Portland, Eugene, Seattle and Vancouver, B.C.
One day drive to: San Francisco, Sacramento, Boise and Reno
Quick accessibility to Interstate 5 and Highway 22 and easy access to rail, water and air transportation are reasons why FedEx, Home Depot Rapid Deployment Center, Amazon, Henningsen Cold Storage and PacTrust have made Mill Creek Corporate Center their home base for deployment and distribution.
Rail, Ship and Truck
Portland/Vancouver is served by the Port of Portland Advanced Intermodal freight transportation system: rail, ship and truck.
- #1 West Coast mineral bulk port.
- #2 West Coast auto port.
- #3 grain export region in the world.
- Container cargo direct service to Asia, Europe and Central America.
- Access for more than 1,000 regional shippers.
Portland International Airport
- 13 domestic and international passenger airlines.
- 53 nonstop intrastate and domestic airline destinations.
- 5 International destinations, with 8 all-cargo carriers/new service to Incheon, Korea.