Mill Creek Corporate Center is the largest industrial site under development along Interstate 5 in the region. The premier location is 45 miles south of Portland and is ready for your business expansion or relocation. The center is home to Amazon, FedEx, HomeDepot and Henningsen Cold Storage.
- Cost competitive sites.
- Located less than 1.5 miles from the Interstate 5 and Highway 22 interchange.
- Population base of 1 million people within a 45 minute radius.
- 45 miles to Portland and 58 miles to the Port of Portland and Portland International Airport (PDX).
- Enterprise Zone for 3 to 5 year property tax abatement.
- Expedited and concurrent permitting where construction could occur in less than 180 days.
- Employment Center Zoning that allows for a range of uses including manufacturing, industrial and distribution.
To view the flyer, click: